So as many people know, all the anticipation, nervousness & wondering...amongst many different feelings.. The embabies were just not strong enough to hold on. It wasn't meant to be at this time, I can honestly say breaking the news to these men whom I have grown an amazing bond with & I consider very good friends , the heart-wrenching news, was definitely on the list of toughest things to do....
So after some conferring with Dr. about the outcome and possible options for future they have in fact decided to try again with a fresh transfer... *insert sigh of relief here*
SO with a smile on my face & love in my heart I take a big step forward and try again... this isnt just something I have decided to do just because it 'seemed like a good idea' or anything of the sort. It is something(& two wonderful individuals) I have welcomed into my family, hopefully to expand their family to welcome a little one(or two). I have every intention of doing my best and thinking positive every step if the way!
So on that note: I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to follow my journey and read my blog. BUT if you are thinking anything negative or non supportive I would like to kindly ask you to cease and desist your attempt to read this blog or any blogs to come.... However if you are feeling/thinking supportive & positive thoughts then please comment below& continue reading ... :-)
I <3 you all for being with me so far...... best support a surro-mamma could ask for ........*you know who you are! * <3